Saturday, January 23, 2010

Take 5 with "OxVegas"


The 7th annual Oxford Film Festival is getting closer every day. Before we kick off another fun-packed festival, we thought we would take five with filmmakers and get to know them just a little better.

Greg Giblin, not pictured, will screen his film "Oxvegas" on Saturday, Feb. 6 at 5 p.m.


OFF: In 10 words, describe your movie and why someone should see it.

GG: It's a silly comedy with some funny stuff in it.

OFF: Biggest lesson learned in getting the film made? Best part in getting the film made?

GG: The film was shot ten years ago, so I forgot the every single lesson I learned while making it. The best part about finishing this film was seeing myself with hair again.

OFF: Tell us about you. What is your movie making background?

GG: I've been making little low-budge stuff for some time now. I also run a small video production company. http://www.forceawesome.com/

I enjoy walks on the beach and a good mystery novel.

OFF: What’s your dream distribution plan for the film?

GG: No plans for distribution. I'm sure I'll put it up on the web before too long.

OFF: What’s the future hold in store for your film and for you?

GG: My film and I plan to break up after the festival. We're just staying together for appearances.

No comments: